Altra Lone Peak 3.0 Neoshell Low Women
Unpredictable weather and terrain beware; you won’t beat the Polartec® NeoShell™ Lone Peak 3.0, this shoe is ready for anything!
Unpredictable weather and terrain beware; you won’t beat the Polartec® NeoShell™ Lone Peak 3.0, this shoe is ready for anything! This is not a fully waterproof replacement for a rubber shoe made for standing in water, but if you are running through mud, puddles, streams or a rain storm, the NeoShell™ fabric of the upper provides a weather resistant material to help keep your feet warm and dry, yet still letting them breathe. A sandwiched StoneGuard offers flexible under foot protection, while the MaxTrac™ outsole with TrailClaw™ combine together for optimum uphill and downhill traction. As with all Altra shoes, the fully cushioned Zero Drop™ paltform and FootShape™ toe box give you that natural, comfortable fit throughout the run.
- WEIGHT: 8.7 oz. / 235 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- STACK HEIGHT: 25 mm
- SIZES: 5.5-11, 12
- IDEAL USES: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing, Cold Weather, Wet Conditions
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- PLATFORM: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- LAST: SD6-M / SD5-W
- MIDSOLE: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- OUTSOLE: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- INSOLE: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- UPPER: Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof with Minimal Seams, Polartec®
- OTHER FEATURES: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology