Introducing the feather-light, impossibly cozy slipper of your dreams! Fully lined with plush sheepskin fleece, our new Fireside slipper is sure to keep your feet toasty warm all winter long.
When the windows frost over and the leaves start to fall, there’s no better place to be than fireside! Now you can enjoy the rustic warmth of a hearth or bonfire on chill winter nights—even when kindling and matches are in short supply.
These feather-light ankle booties are made from genuine short wool sheepskin on brushed suede soles, beautifully trimmed in buttery soft buffed cow leather. Adjustable cuffs can be rolled up or down to for customizable coziness, and replaceable sheepskin innersoles allow you to enjoy your new favorite slippers for seasons to come!
- Fully lined with genuine sheepskin.
- Suede leather soles keep slippers light and flexible.
- Designed with signature Fireside Sheepskin Innersoles that can be removed when worn-down and replaced, extending the life of your slippers.
- Wear cuff-up to keep ankles warm or cuff-down as a cozy slipper.
- Left and right Fireside slippers are symmetrical when new; they will stretch to take the shape of your foot with wear. You can use the star tags on the back of the slippers as a reference to keep left and right consistent (most people like to wear them with the stars on the outside, but it’s up to you).
- Designed and handcrafted at our workshop in Oregon, USA. Recommended for indoor use.