Primus Lite is a bestselling grown-up shoe – so it made sense to share that barefoot feel with junior feet, too! Breathable mesh, using PET plastic bottles, recycled into a durable yarn. creates an unlined, no-sew vegan upper and super-thin sole lets your little one play hard while developing skillful movement.
LET YOUNG FEET RUN WILD AND FREE
Less shoe, less weight – more freedom to move. Primus Junior is our kid’s vision of the lightest movement shoe possible, following the natural shape of the foot with maximum natural movement. This barefoot shoe puts young feet in control for every walk, run and climb.
- No-Sew Construction – durable, flexible, minimal design
- Breathable recycled PET Mesh – to keep little feet cool
- Non-Marking TPU Outsole – our thinnest and most durable
- Weight : 78g BREATHABLE MESH
- Synthetic multi-ply materials, to deliver optimum lightweight breathability and comfort.
Patented, ultra-thin, puncture resistant layer. 5x more puncture resistant than a standard sole of the same thickness.
Recycle PET. Repurposing plastic waste by giving it a second life in our shoes and keeping it from entering landfill and our oceans.
Produced using animal free products and processes.