Wear your sustainability statement with the Primus Trail Swimrun. Using recycled plastic bottles to create a breathable mesh, paired with quick-drain zones to minimise water-weight. Quick-draining mesh minimizes water weight and low-profile lugs offer off road traction for all your amphibious adventures.
DESIGNED FOR THE AMPHIBIOUS ATHLETE; ADVENTURE OVER LAND AND SEA
The Swimrun collection was developed in collaboration with ÖtillÖ, founders of the Swimrun World Championship. Seamlessly transition between wet and dry while keeping out grit and silt — perfect for swimruns or any extra-sloppy trail runs.
Synthetic multi-ply materials, to deliver optimum lightweight breathability and comfort.
FIRM GROUND STICKY RUBBER OUTSOLE
High abrasion, rubber outsole with low-profile, multi- directional lugs, for great traction and durability on moderately wet ground and dry, rocky surfaces.
Patented, ultra-thin, puncture resistant layer. 5x more puncture resistant than a standard sole of the same thickness.
Produced using animal free products and processes.
- Breathable Mesh – to keep feet cool
- Water Resistant – splash proof, not drench proof
- Quick Drain Zones – faster dry time
- Firm Ground Sole – 3mm lugs for multi-terrain traction
- Mountain Lace with Toggle – quick-secure, non-slip adherence
- Removable Thermal Insole – 4-season protection
- Weight : 141g